dinsdag 12 april 2011

Ashley Tisdale Nude Photos In Allure Magazine (PHOTOS)

Ashley Tisdale Nude Photos In Allure Magazine (PHOTOS) - We're used to seeing Ashley Tisdale in skin-tight spandex each week on her rah-rah-fest of a series, "Hellcats," but in the latest issue of Allure, the starlet takes flesh-baring to an all new level for the magazine's annual Nudes shoot.Along with singer Keri Hilson and actresses Kaley Cuoco and Bridget Moynahan, the 25-year-old posed in her altogether for the provocative shoot, and you might be surprised to hear who she brought along for moral support: her mother!
"I've always wanted to be sure my parents approve of what I do," she said. "Even with my tattoos, my mom went with me. The 'believe' tattoo is because my mom always told me to believe."

And like many House of Mouse alums, Ashley is ready to shed her kid-star persona and, rather predictably, decided posing nude would be a good way to do it.
"Being in this shoot was me saying, 'I'm not just the young girl everybody thinks I am. I'm actually a woman,'" she told the magazine.
Call us crazy, but there are plenty of other ways to prove your maturity besides taking your clothes off. Like signing on for a gritty film role, perhaps. But we do have to give the girl props for apparently having the body confidence necessary to strike such a daring pose.
Sources: http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com
 
Copyright © 2011 Facebook Video Call™ All Rights Reserved - Powered By Google Blog Search - Index By Google - Yahoo and Blekko
Share